I would love to finish the whole book, mmmm only a couple of short weeks till school is done...
Friday, May 13, 2011
Sunshine and Scholarship
Once I thought I would be happy being in school forever and some day becoming a teacher, but now as I look forward to graduating in only a couple short weeks this quote taken from Introverts in the Church by Adam S. McHugh rings true in my life

I would love to finish the whole book, mmmm only a couple of short weeks till school is done...
I would love to finish the whole book, mmmm only a couple of short weeks till school is done...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is so true! (I'm not a Ph.D. either...just a lowly M.A. But this is exactly what my spring was like this year.)
ReplyDeletep.s. We have a mutual friend on fb (Hannah Qualls is my cousin). So that's how I discovered your blog.