Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Back in Spokane


Hello from Washington my dear friends and family!


(This is me writing from Natural Start)

After a very delayed flight my sister and a faithful group of her friends met me at the airport at 1:30 in the morning and I am writing you from one of my favorite coffee shops. I have a lot of lose ends to work out for classes this semester, housing, a job and summer plans. Fortunately I have these next two weeks or so to relax just a little, figure out my life a little and reunite with some good friends. All the details are a bit scattered right now, but it gives me plenty of opportunity to trust God and see the way he works!

My hopes for this next phase of my life is simply that I would be flexible enough to be open to what God is doing and the opportunities he is presenting. I hope to focus especially on relationships, both with my Christian friends and with not-yet-Christian friends. I also hope to have a healthy balance of time to myself to learn more about the way God works and how he made me. For those of you praying for me, please be praying that I could use my time and resources intentionally.

1 comment:

  1. kori, it's great to hear from you! glad you made it back safe to spokane. good luck this semester, and serve Jesus heartily!

    cheers,
    nick.

    ReplyDelete