I am so glad you are in my life.
Monday, March 7, 2011
Christopher
I am shy when it comes to my personal life, but i am too happy not to share about my relationship with christopher any more. l had no idea how good he would be for me when we first started dating. I came into this relationship with hesitance, but now i see God has truly been bringing us together with our similar passions and complimenting personalities. He challenges me, encourages me and treats me so well. It has been an incredible journey learning how we are unique and how we can learn care for each other better.


I am so glad you are in my life.
I am so glad you are in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i felt the same as you when i met caleb! it was very scary for me. i was afraid of all the good in it and guaranteed challenges. it's hard to be open and it takes time. you two are a beautiful match! i love how much you being in his life focuses and inspires him. it's very sweet to see. love you two!
ReplyDeletethats encouraging. you guys are in the running for the second cutest couple in spokane ;)
ReplyDelete